We are seeking an Jr. Helpdesk Technician to join our team in
Chicago. The position will report directly to the CTO.
- Provide first-tier support for the efficient resolution of IT
end-user-related incidents, service requests, and problems; update
the helpdesk ticketing system accordingly.
- Tier 1 support examples include:
- Troubleshooting basic networking, desktop, printer problems.
- Setup of new computers, users, and providing basic training.
- Assisting with audio visual/VoIP setup and troubleshooting.
- Monitoring Helpdesk for tickets assigned to the queue and
process first-in first-out based on priority. May include remote
- Managing and triage of multiple incoming issues effectively by
understanding customer needs and escalating as necessary.
- Installing (move, add, change), maintaining and configuring
VoIP phones, PCs, network printers, and other computing devices.
- Assisting senior team in pre and post-project tasks and clean-up.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining internal and client facing documentation.
- Taking note of customer needs for new technology or products
and bringing these to the CTO and/or team lead as necessary.
- Building and imaging client workstations.