Experience and Skills:
- MBA with areas of concentration including finance and accounting
or economics: or
BS/BA in finance, accounting, business or economics with an advanced
- Mandatory 5 plus years of experience with valuation engagements in
a consulting environment, intellectual property experience preferred
- Engineering degree or technology background a plus
- Distinguished academic achievement
- Superior attention to detail and quality control
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical skills, and the ability to work well in a team
environment are essential
- Great attitude and client presence
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and flexibility
At Ocean Tomo, our focus is on Intellectual Capital Equity®
management broadly defined. We target value creation and measurement
at the intersection of intellectual property and private equity finance.
Local candidates preferred as relocation package is not available.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization
which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Ocean Tomo is an equal opportunity employer.